Jun 15, 2011

Skipping Ahead Now

Fans of the Rance series will be aware that a new Rance game is due out in August (and if you weren't before, then you are now!) The demo has been available for a few days now, and ours being the ambitious group that it is, we (and when I say we, I don't actually mean myself) decided to go ahead and translate it for you. Our flavor of English demo comes in both a patch and pre-patched variety, so choose your poison.

Also, a quick reminder that the Rance 2 (aka Rance II) patch is out, and if you haven't tried it yet, the response has been more than a little positive, so it might just be worth taking a look at. As always, download links for anything we put out (among other things) will be maintained in the ever-expanding sidebar.

15 comments:

  1. I'll be waiting for that! I've enjoyed Rance VII a lot... I've also checked Rance I and Rance II. Keep up with the work! :) Thanks for the efforts you're all making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to play this, I love what you guys are doing! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im honestly happy for this!

    you guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished Rance II, and I loved the game.
    Thanks for the translation guys!

    Are there other Rance games that have been translated by the way? I'm currently downloading Sengoku Rance, but I can always use moar Rance! =D

    Might be a stupid question, but are you planning to translate any of the other Rance games after you are finished with Rance 8?

    (Man I say Rance a lot...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, along with the rest of fans here who know nothing about Japanese, will always support you guys.

    Thank you very much for your hard-works!
    Please just take it easy and good luck with the upcoming translations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fight! we are always counting on you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. So how far along are you with translating Rance 8?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HGTP is pretty much dead, the remaining members have teamed up with Ludo

      http://rancetranslation.wordpress.com/

      So Rance Quest is stalled right now, altough they plan on taking it on after secret project and VI

      Delete
  8. I doubt that this page is still going, but I have to ask. I the Rance quest game translation going somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  9. is there any update on rance 8? :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you google good enough, then you'll find patch that mostly translate quests, items, skills and so on.

    ReplyDelete